The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 is a functional all-in-one inkjet printer. It has superior connection choices, and it’s compatible with the Epson iPrint application that lets you print, scan, and carry out upkeep jobs straight from your mobile device. WorkForce Pro WF-3825 has excellent scanner functions, including a flatbed and an automatic document feeder, yet sadly, it doesn’t execute duplex scanning. The page yield for black papers is poor, so you’ll likely require to replace the ink cartridge commonly, but they aren’t as well pricey which aids to maintain its cost-per-print reasonably low. Also, high-capacity cartridges are offered for purchase if you wish to change them much less commonly.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 has fantastic scanner functions. The flatbed scanner has a great optimum scan resolution and shade deepness. It has a sheetfed scanner with an (ADF) automatic document feeder for scanning several web pages at once. The scan lid can remain open on its own, although its joints can’t be lifted high enough to fit a thick document or book under the shut cover. However, there’s no duplex scanning, so you’ll need to by hand flip over every page if you’re checking a two-sided document.
The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 is a beautiful printer for pupils. Although the initial web page takes some time to come out, the remainder of your document should be in your hand rather quickly. It has impressive connectivity choices and great scanner functions. Nevertheless, the black web page yield is relatively low, so it could require changing the black cartridge regularly if you print massive records frequently, yet at least the cost-per-print is reduced.
The Epson WF-3825 is a good printer for black and white printing. It has a fantastic cost-per-print for black-only documents, and black-only message records appear pretty quick. Sadly, the black page return is poor, however, high-capacity cartridges are readily available for acquisition, which should last longer. The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 is an excellent printer for laid-back images. Its photo printing cost is somewhat reduced so that you won’t be paying much per print, and the color precision is impressive. Nonetheless, the photo printing quality is just good, and pictures come out looking grainy with some banding in dark locations. The printer accepts most photo paper dimensions, yet it does not print in 2×3.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 Driver Links:
WorkForce Pro WF-3825 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson Pro WF-3825 Event Manager WorkForce Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3820 Driver, and Software Download, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-3825 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.