The Epson Stylus CX8300 Manual, Install Printing rates were acceptable and pushed out 4.7 ppm using records with both regular text and graphics at typical print quality. This rate enhanced to 18.8 ppm for files printed in top draft quality; however, this additionally leads to a high sacrifice in print quality. Photo printing is slower as expected with A4 images printing in 3min 14sec, and 4x6in images printing in 1min 5sec.
The Epson CX8300’s scanning quality compares positively with Epson’s front runner design. The multifunction can deal with scanning resolutions of up to 1200x2400dpi. Nevertheless, this can easily cause picture sizes in excess of 150MB. Nonetheless, the Stylus CX8300 provided comprehensive scans, specifically in brighter pictures. Colour accuracy was generally excellent, though many images were a little boring in comparison to the initial.
The multifunction has a solitary back paper tray, efficient in holding up to 120 sheets of A4 paper. This suffices for the majority of the home office makes use of, although the addition of a front paper tray would have come in handy. The Epson Stylus CX8300 supports one of the most preferred media, consisting of SD, CompactFlash, XD, MemoryStick, and a PictBridge USB port. Unfortunately, there is no support for scanning straight to a memory card.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson Stylus CX8300 Printer Driver Links:
Epson CX8300 Scan Driver Links:
Stylus CX8300 Epson Event Manager Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus CX8300:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Stylus CX8300 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Stylus CX8300 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson Stylus DX7000F Driver, Manual, Software & Download
How to Install Epson Stylus CX8300 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Stylus CX8300 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Stylus CX8300 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Stylus CX8300 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Stylus CX8300 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.