The Epson Artisan 800 Manual, Install scanner has a maximum optical resolution of 4,800 dpi, with a flatbed 8.5 times 11.7 inches. Legal-sized documents can be scanned when using the 30-sheet automatic document feeder that is attached to the lid. Even though Artisan 800 does not have 48-bit output, our test scan has very good quality, with pleasant colors and quite accurately tends to be slightly red and loses some shadow details in a darker area. The practical button allows you to save your scans as image files, send them to your e-mail program, save scans as PDFs, or scan text using the included OCR software. The scanning time is quite good with 8 x 10, 600 dpi scanning which takes about 30 seconds to complete when connected directly via USB 2.0.
The Epson Artisan 800 also offers copying capabilities, and, as you can imagine, the results reflect the problems and strengths mentioned above. Copying photos to photo paper works very well, with excellent color reproduction and only a slight loss of depth and clarity of real photos. Copying plain paper is not as good as this. Copies of magazine covers on plain paper look OK, but not as good as some of the multifunction devices we have tested, with black not as solid and thick, and lines not as sharp and clean.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson Artisan 800 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Artisan 800:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-Click the Epson Artisan 800 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Artisan 800 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Artisan 800 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Artisan 800 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Artisan 800 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Artisan 800 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Artisan 800 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.