The Epson Artisan 710 Manual, Install and Setup prints at a speed of 9.5 pages per minute in black and 9 pages per minute in color. The function of the copier is much faster, offering copies at a maximum speed of 38 copies per minute in both black and white and color. The 710 has a maximum printing resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, almost six times that offered by most contemporary laser printers.
The Epson 710 is designed to communicate with a number of devices. The front USB port allows it to interact with and charge devices such as MP3 players, cellphones and digital cameras, and goes beyond standard network support by including wired and wireless network connections and support for printing directly from an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. The 710 also has photo manipulation software built directly into the firmware, accessible without a PC, for easy repairs and printing. It can also function as a standalone copier, capable of printing onto letter-size paper and producing up to 99 copies of embedded firmware.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson Artisan 710 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Artisan 710:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-Click the Epson Artisan 710 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Artisan 710 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Artisan 710 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Artisan 710 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Artisan 710 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Artisan 710 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Artisan 710 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.