The Epson Artisan 700 Manual, Install Is offers standard automatic duplexing. Automatic duplexing is a great feature and can save money in the long run, but don’t expect to save time. Print speeds dropped dramatically when printing our 40-page two-sided text documents with the first page in 40 seconds, and print speeds averaged 2 ppm (4 pages two sides) for a total time of about nine and a half minutes. During our tests, Artisan 700 did print up to 3 ppm (6 pages two sides) but not often enough to think of it as average speed.
Regarding the quality of photos, I am a big fan of Canon photo printing, but every time I review an Artisan printer, I remember how great this series work was with a print out photos; Epson can allow Canon to make their money in the spirit of color. As you can see below from our balloon picture, not only the color is right, but the resolution is high, the details are clear and focused.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson Artisan 700 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Artisan 700:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-Click the Epson Artisan 700 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Artisan 700 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Artisan 700 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Artisan 700 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Artisan 700 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Artisan 700 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Artisan 700 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.