The Epson XP-640 Manual, Driver Download and Install front Panel relies upwards to 90 degrees and has a 2.7-inch colour LCD. It’s not a touch screen; Instead, you operate a printer with an adjacent touch panel. It may sound old-fashioned in the age of smartphones and touch screens, but I prefer that. Often, touch screen printers are unresponsive and cumbersome to use. Touch Panel XP-640 is responsive to my input. That doesn’t mean it’s perfect. You have to choose a complicated password, which is tricky when you navigate the letters on the onscreen keyboard. I also experienced frustration when manually selecting paper settings. (Thankfully, the printer usually detects the type of paper you are entering.)
The XP-640 offers two input trays, a main 100-sheet paper cassette and a dedicated media tray that accommodates up to 20 shiny pieces of paper, up to 5 x 7 inches. A 30-sheet output tray on top of the main paper cassette somewhat blocks access. I overcome it by leaving the input tray drop-down door. Also, the thin tray for the printable CD/DVD is stored under the output tray. After loading the disk, you insert it partially into the printer above the output tray. XP-640 pulls it to print on the disc, and then the tray slowly appears. Other features include a duplexer for double-sided printing, Wi-Fi connectivity, and a USB port and SD card slot for printing from the thumb drive and memory card. The only missing feature is the automatic document feeder (ADF) for hands-free multi-page copying.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-640 Printer Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson XP-640 Printer Driver v2.50.02||Download|
|Epson XP-640 Scanner Driver Utility v188.8.131.52||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.4||Download|
How to Install Driver Epson XP-640:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-640 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-640 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-630 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-640 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-640 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-640 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable between the Epson XP-640 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-640 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.