The Epson XP-312 Manual, Install tend to have far better scanners than most, and the 1,200 x2,400 dpi CIS scanner right here measured up to our assumptions, and the scanner interface continues to be among our faves. The XP-312 scanner’s shade recreation is excellent, providing whatever on our test card with a high degree of accuracy. Excellent information was sharp at high resolutions, and even a 150dpi document scan was conveniently readable, although we usually suggest making use of 300dpi for archive-quality document scans.
The Epson XP-312 high-resolution scans were a little slow-moving, with a 1,200 dpi photo scan taking control of 2 mins, while a 300dpi A4 scan took half a min. Likewise, duplicates are a bit slow-moving, at 17 secs for a mono copy and 34 seconds for a color web page. Copy quality is respectable, although little font styles obtained a small fuzzy edge.
The Epson XP-312 glossy, sharp and professional-looking pictures created best quality photo printing, do not emerge especially quickly, but at the very least we were able to print a set of 10x8in pictures in under 10 mins, while six 6x4in prints took 17 minutes, 20 secs. The rear tray is expected to have room for 20 sheets of photo paper, but we discovered we might fit a couple of extra pages in quickly enough.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-312 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-312:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-Click the Epson XP-312 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-312 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-8605 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-312 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-312 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-312 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-312 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-312 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.