The Epson XP-200 Driver, Software, and Scanner Download are as user-friendly as a home printer must be, with a primary six-button interface on a flip-up control panel front. It links to your PC through a USB cable, which is not included. Nonetheless, the XP-200 can additionally be utilized using Wi-Fi, at the cost of marginally decreased print and scan speeds. Wi-Fi arrangement is delightfully simple if your router sustains Wi-Fi Protected Arrangement (WPS): push a button on the router, press a switch on the printer, and you’re excellent to go. If your router doesn’t support WPS, you’ll need to go out and buy a USB cable television, as a short-term straight connection to your PC is required for arrangement.
The Epson XP-200 is a specifically small printer tiniest we evaluated in our summary at 390 x 300 x 145mm. Though the term is corny enough to categorize as food items, it is rather apt. If you have restricted work desk space, like every home office or computer system room I’ve ever had, don’t undervalue the benefit of a small XP-200 printer that will certainly rest quietly off the beaten track. Colour ink expenses are about 41 cents per web page. You can decrease this considerably by using Epson’s high-capacity ink cartridges, nevertheless.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-200 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson XP-200 Driver v7.01||Download|
|Epson XP-200 Scanner Driver Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Epson XP-200 Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson XP-200 Driver :
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-200 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-200 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-8500 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup Epson XP-200 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-200 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-200 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-200 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-200 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.