The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7840DTWF A3+ Multifunction Inkjet Printer is a strong equipment ideal for your office printing, scanning, faxing and copying needs. This office vital comes complete with specific ink cartridges, power cable, and overview. It has 2 550 sheet input trays, minimizing the time personnel invest transforming the paper tray. This A3+ printer uses a professional colour surface, with approximately 4,800 x 2,400 dpi. Alongside printing, this equipment uses automatic double-sided scanning, with scan top quality of up to 1,200 x 2,400 dpi. Compatible layouts include BMP, Jpeg, PDF, among others. With a scanning speed as quick as 10 secs per web page for colour and 5 secs per web page for black and white, documents can be scanned rapidly for optimum performance.
This Epson WorkForce WF-7840DTWF A3+ multifunction printer will meet the requirements of even the most demanding home office and small office individuals. It uses double-sided (paired) printing, scanning and faxing all approximately A3+, plus its automatic document feeder can process as much as 50 double-sided A3+ web pages. Additionally, its PrecisionCore printhead generates high-quality, laser-like prints. This WorkForce WF-7840DTWF efficient, dependable and rapid design supplies A3+ double-sided printing and print speeds of 25ppm in black and 12ppm in colour. It’s likewise simple to operate straight thanks to its intuitive user interface and 6.8 centimeters touchscreen.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce WF-7840DTWF Driver Links:
WorkForce WF-7840DTWF Scanner Driver Links:
Epson WorkForce WF-7840DTWF FAX Utility Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce WF-7840DTWF:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the WorkForce WF-7840DTWF Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WF-7840DTWF Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-860 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-7840DTWF Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce WF-7840DTWF users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce WF-7840DTWF Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the WorkForce WF-7840DTWF and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WF-7840DTWF printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.