The Epson Workforce WF-110 is a mobile printer perfectly suited to the needs of those who take a trip for a job. It incorporates this with excellent photo quality, thanks to a resolution of up to 5,760 x 1440 dpi. This means that, whether you are printing out information for a client or preparing a presentation, the outcomes are clear and sharp. The Epson WF-110W is the tiniest and most light-weight inkjet A4 printer, considering simply 1.6 kg, so it can quickly be taken in between the office and the house by those who need it function after-hours. Furthermore, it is compatible with the Epson link app which allows users to publish files on it utilizing either a tablet computer or mobile phone. This implies final tweaks can be made to documents or slides while really on the way to a job meeting.
The Epson Workforce WF-110 printer has more than any of its portable rivals in that it runs on pigment ink instead of dye ink. Pigment ink can withstand the effects of UV light, stopping color fading, while the actual bits of pigment ensures that image sharpness is kept for longer. Print speeds reach up to 14ppm for black and white and 11ppm for color, making the Epson WF-110 an all-natural option for hectic office environments where quick printouts are required. This fast print rate will likewise fit salespeople who do not desire their sales pitches’ momentum to endure due to devices hold-ups. Furthermore, examining the amount of ink staying is easy with this version, as it has a 3.7 cm LCD present.
The Epson Workforce WF-110 printing can be completed without the requirement for a connecting cable. Epson WF-110W has a battery built-in that can publish 50 sheets before lacking power and can be conveniently reenergized using a USB.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce WF-110 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson WorkForce WF-110 Printer Driver v3.01.01||Download|
|Epson WF-110 Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||Download|
|Epson Event Manager WF-110 v.3.11.53||Download|
How to Install Epson WorkForce WF-110 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WF-110 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce WF-110 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson WorkForce Pro WF-4820DWF Driver, Download and Scanner
How to Setup Epson WorkForce WF-110 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce WF-110 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WF-110 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WF-110 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson WorkForce WF-110 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.