The Epson WorkForce ST-4000 includes innovative cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, powered by PrecisionCore, which uses remarkable productivity for tiny job groups. Supersized ink storage tanks. And, it includes as much as two years of ink in package sufficient to print as much as 14,000 web pages black/11,200 color, and equal to around 30 ink cartridge sets. Conserve up to 80 percent with low-priced replacement ink containers vs. ink cartridges4. The Epson ST-4000 also supplies a high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray, fax, 2.4″ shade touchscreen, 30-sheet ADF, fast auto 2-sided printing, and hassle-free wired and cordless networking.
The Epson ST-4000 features an automatic document feeder (ADF) for feeding multipage files to the scanner, in this case, a manual-duplexing ADF. This implies that you’ll need to turn your two-sided documents over yourself to scan the 2nd side, rather than the ADF doing it for you. Of the completing models discussed earlier, just the OfficeJet 6978’s 35-sheet ADF is auto-duplexing. Paper handling on the ST-4000 includes one 250-sheet tray without any various other input resources; you’ll have to vacant and reconfigure the plate to print on envelopes and various other off-size media.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce ST-4000 Printer Driver Links:
Epson ST-4000 Scanner Driver Links:
WorkForce ST-4000 Event Manager Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce ST-4000:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ST-4000 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ST-4000 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce ST-4000 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ST-4000 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the WorkForce ST-4000 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson WorkForce ST-4000 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.