The Epson Workforce DS-80W Manual, Install is easy to use, establish and transport with its space-saving layout and can be used without a source of power, making it also easier to stay extremely organized. It detects whether it’s in wireless or USB mode – no treatment needed. Consisted of OCR and document capture software create editable text and searchable PDFs while TWAIN drivers make it possible for smooth assimilation to third party applications. The Epson DS-80W capability to scan a variety of document and media types makes this version an important asset. It handles paper from 35gsm to 270gsm, and lengthy paper approximately 1.8 meters.
The Epson DS-80W has built-in Wi-Fi and battery with an LCD Panel, supplying real flexibility to scan anywhere at speeds of merely 4 seconds per web page. When ultimately charged, scan as much as 300 pages without the demand for a source of power. This makes it optimal for mobile employees that require to scan on the move or in areas with restricted space. Software supplied with the DS models includes Document Capture Pro 2 and Epson Scan 2.0, and TWAIN chauffeur support, making it much easier to scan, save and share info around the business.
The Epson WorkForce DS-80W advanced features for calling, separating, and transmitting records makes scanning easy and rational. Individuals can save and send out documents in common styles like PDF, JPEG, TIFF, and much more. Constant scanning with automatic feed setting accelerates the scanning procedure, while the CIS sensor supplies instant scanning without any heat up time. The brand-new LCD panel makes it simple to define work tasks when working from another location.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson Workforce DS-80W Drivers Links:
Epson DS-80W Scanner Driver Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Workforce DS-80W:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Workforce DS-80W Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Workforce DS-80W Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Workforce DS-80W Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Workforce DS-80W users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Workforce DS-80W driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Workforce DS-80W and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Workforce DS-80W printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.