The Epson WorkForce DS-575W Manual, Install Wireless Color Paper Scanner belongs to Epson’s company as evidenced by its white exterior situation. There is no factor it can not be just as helpful in a home setup. The Epson DS-575W scanner gauges 6.6 inches x 11.6 inches x 6.9 inches and evaluates 8.1 lbs., so while you might fit it on the corner of a large desk, you will need a fair amount of space to not feel confined. Furthermore, opening the automatics record feeder (“ADF”) and the built-in paper output tray includes a reasonable amount to the total dimension. The DS-575W control panel on the top of the unit has a clean design with buttons for Double-feed Spot Skip, Slow Scan Mode, Scan Begin and Stop, Wireless Link and Wireless On/Off.
The WorkForce DS-575W scanner has a 50 sheet ADF and is a full-duplex scanner that is ranked at 35 pages per min (ppm) or 70 images per min (ipm) for dual-sided letter-size sheets, and can process scans in the shade, black-and-white and gray range. The 3-color RGB LED has an optical resolution of 600dpi and an optimum resolution of 1200 dpi interpolated. With a normal duty cycle of 4,000 sheets, the Epson DS-575W Wireless Color Document Scanner should meet the demands of also large business offices. Epson also provides an app for the iPhone that allows you to scan straight to your iPhone without the need for a computer. A lot more on that particular momentarily.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce DS-575W Drivers Links:
WorkForce DS-575W Scanner Driver:
Epson DS-575W Document Capture Pro:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce DS-575W:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce DS-575W Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce DS-575W Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce DS-575W Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce DS-575W users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce DS-575W driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WorkForce DS-575W and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce DS-575W printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.