The Epson WorkForce DS-560 Manual, Install scanner is the new matching of the devoted scanners that document process departments as soon as made use of, enabling any small office to operate an ad-hoc scanning and file management center. The Epson DS-560 automatic document feeder (ADF) holds 50 sheets of paper at once. You can scan letter-size paper, legal-size paper, business cards and credit card cards easily, thanks to a system that aligns manipulated documents, gets rid of empty pages, identifies receipts and scans to searchable text records instantly. At 11.7 x 6 x 6.1 inches and 5.5 extra pounds, the equipment is small and portable, and it fits in nearly any type of work surface without being invasive.
The Epson DS-560 reminds us of the very early portable HP DeskJet, in that it has an incredibly little footprint that broadens when you wish to make use of the gadget. It’s only about 30cm wide, 15cm deep when folded. The sloped front face of the Workforce DS-560 pivots back to end up being a paper feeder, the front telescopes out to retain currently checked products. Epson made the controls really easy undoubtedly, with only three switches on the front (power, quit and start) and one button to alternating in between apart and folded document feeding.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce DS-560 Setup Links:
Epson DS-560 Links:
WorkForce DS-560 Software Updater Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce DS-560:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce DS-560 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce DS-560 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce DS-560 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce DS-560 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce DS-560 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WorkForce DS-560 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce DS-560 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.