Epson WF-3520 Drivers Download, Install, Software, Scanner, and Setup – The WF-3520 is a portable, very capable MFP for medium- to durable printing in a mini office or for individual usage in any kind of dimension office. For scanning, the WF-3520 uses both a letter-size flatbed and a 30-sheet automatic document feeder (ADF) that can handle legal-size web pages. Also much better, the ADF duplexes, by scanning one side and then turning the page over to scan the 2nd side. For copying, menu setups allow you to incorporate the duplexing ADF with duplex printing to copy both solitary- and double-sided originals to your choice of solitary- or double-sided duplicates.
Given the printer’s degree of paper handling, which frequently goes hand-in-hand with a large size, Epson has actually handled to keep the Epson WF-3520 surprisingly portable, at 9.6 by 17.7 by 22 inches (HWD) despite the paper tray totally open. The WF-3520 printer body is just 16.4 inches deep, however, making the printer a little adequate to share a work desk with comfortably if you require a sturdy personal MFP.
The Workforce WF-3520 output quality isn’t a strength like the speed, but it does not rather reach the factor of being a weak point either. The WF-3520 printer’s overall score is simply a touch poor, making it well short of outstanding, yet still appropriate for the majority of company requirements. Text, for instance, goes to the low end of the variety that consists of the substantial bulk of inkjets, which is good enough for normal organization records, but an inadequate choice if you have an uncommon requirement for little typefaces or an essential eye that requires desktop-publishing top quality.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WF-3520 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson WF-3520 Printer Driver v1.53||Download|
|Epson WF-3520 Scanner Driver Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Epson WF-3520 Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson WF-3520 Drivers:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WF-3520 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WF-3520 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WF-3520 Using a CD or DVD Drivers:
Epson WF-3520 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WF-3520 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WF-3520 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson WF-3520 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.