Epson WF-2860 Drivers Download, Install, Software, Scanner, and Setup – WorkForce WF-2860 is a 4-in-1 inkjet printer that has all the features you require for high-quality printing at home. It fits flawlessly into any home or small office setting without sacrificing functionality, thanks to its streamlined, small layout and progressed PrecisionCore printhead technology. This version makes use of Epson 502 ink to replicate color pictures with clarity and vibrancy. A resolution of approximately 4,800 x 1,200 dpi makes specific fine details are captured for exact printing every single time. WorkForce WF-2860 printer a quick rate of approximately 20ppm for color prints and 33ppm for mono prints implies your work is completed as effectively as possible.
The Epson WF-2860 printer supports various media dimensions, including A4, A5, A6, B5, envelopes, letters, and 16:9. Alternatively, you can select user-defined setups for more customization. The maximum paper size compatible with this printer is A4. 6.1 centimeters color LCD touchscreen allows you to speed up through tasks intuitively, utilizing every print function without demanding complicated instructions. Aesthetically confirm setups, inspect ink degrees, and repair using the basic menu system.
Comfortably incorporate your tool with your network. Epson WF-2860 printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac computer systems using USB, network, or wireless links. Its capability for printing via NFC or Apple AirPrint suggests you can move papers with the click of a button. Free mobile printing options from Epson are additionally available to make getting in touch with your printer feasible from throughout the world. With a 150 sheet input tray and automatic feed (ADF), your print procedures will undoubtedly run efficiently with no effort called for. Print, scan, copy, and fax with ease as the printer loads up to 30 sheets without any help through ADF. Double-sided printing gives a more cost-effective means to print so that you can save money on paper and time.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WF-2860 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson WF-2860 Printer Driver v2.62.01||Download|
|Epson WF-2860 Scanner Driver Utility v18.104.22.168||Download|
|Epson WF-2860 Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson WF-2860 Drivers:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WF-2860 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WF-2860 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson WorkForce WF-2830 Drivers, Install, and Software, Download
How to Install Epson WF-2860 Using a CD or DVD Drivers:
Epson WF-2860 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WF-2860 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WF-2860 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the WorkForce WF-2860 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.