The Epson Stylus NX330 Manual, Install Drivers printer brings all this together in one affordable inkjet. Piece de resistance, plus a streamlined, space-saving design. A whisper-quiet entertainer, the NX330 features Epson Connect for instantaneous cordless printing from preferred mobile phones. And, it supplies the current in wireless technology, so it’s easy to share your Small-in-One with the whole family members. The Stylus NX330 includes a 1.44″ tilt LCD and card ports for basic, PC-free photo printing. Get your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can also scan important files and save them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant color duplicates in a jiffy.
The Stylus NX330 aids Epson Attach, Epson’s account of cloud- in addition to mobile-based solutions that allow printing from mobile devices. These consist of the Epson iPrint application along with Epson Email Print, which assigns the printer an e-mail address to which you could send out requests for printing. Furthermore, the Epson Stylus NX330 maintains Apple AirPrint, which enables you to print records from an Apple iPhone, iPad, or iPod to speak about the similar Wi-Fi network as your printer.
There’s a top-loading paper feeder that matches 100 sheets. It does not have an automatic duplexer for printing on both sides of a sheet of paper. However, it supplies recommendations for hands-on duplexing with the printer driver. The printer takes advantage of 4 details of ink containers. The tilt-up control board houses a 2.4-inch LCD existing. The Home display screen divulges 8 indications, which you could access in addition to a four-way controller: Copy; Print Images; Scan; Copy/Restore Photos; Photo Format Sheet; Slide Show; Setup; along with Problem Solver.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson Stylus NX330 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus NX330:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Stylus NX330 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Stylus NX330 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Stylus NX330 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Stylus NX330 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Stylus NX330 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Stylus NX330 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Stylus NX330 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.