The Epson Stylus CX1500 Manual, Install Drivers is loud and slow-moving at photo printing. It doesn’t sustain PictBridge either does it have a flash memory card visitor, so all photo prints must be made with the PC. Nonetheless, it’s print and scan top quality went over. We needed to wait a long while (31minutes-55 secs) for the Epson CX1500 to print our photo top quality A4 picture on glossy paper, yet the wait was worth it. The photo was reproduced with excellent color balance and was extremely sharp. There was only a minor tip of shade banding in some grey locations; however, for the most part, the image was excellent.
Text output also showed to be very good in regular mode, and a beautiful setting also creates much better high quality. The Epson Stylus CX1500 quality can likewise be toned down to prepare the way, which prints a complete web page of message in only 13 secs, but with reduced resolution, grey personalities. In our examinations, it took 39 seconds to print a full-text web page in normal mode and 1 min 11 seconds to print in the first mode. Unfortunately, the printer does not sustain 4″ x 6″ photo paper, so photos of this dimension would certainly require to be printed on an A4 sheet and then cut down to size.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson Stylus CX1500 Printer Driver Links:
Epson CX1500 TWAIN Driver and EPSON Scan Links:
Stylus CX1500 Web-To-Page Utility Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus CX1500:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Stylus CX1500 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Stylus CX1500 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Stylus CX1500 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Stylus CX1500 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Stylus CX1500 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Stylus CX1500 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Stylus CX1500 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.