The Epson FastFoto FF-680W Manual, Install works remarkably perfectly. We tried it with the permission of Epson and threw everything we could, from the original prints to the faded photos and it turned out to be easy to handle everything. We are also quite impressed by how to handle prints of different sizes in a batch, as well as automatic image correction options that can remove color prints and improve small imperfections while on the go.
The Epson FastFoto FF-680W rips some 36 images in 28 seconds at 300dpi, or 95 seconds to scan the same picture at 600dpi. Similar scanning times whether you are using USB 3.0 or Wi-Fi. You can use this unit as a document scanner to get the job done with 100 pages quickly. We found it addressed with a two-sided scanning of A4 documents, 50 sheets (100 pages) in less than 2 minutes. If you set up the FF-680W scanner on your wireless network, you can scan documents directly to your phone as a PDF. To set the FastFoto FF-680W scanner, you must download the software for your computer and connect the scanner via the USB 3.0 cable. For a wireless connection, you must use WPS to connect the scanner to your network.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson FastFoto FF-680W Drivers Combo Links:
Download FastFoto FF-680W Scanner Driver Links:
How to Install Driver Epson FastFoto FF-680W:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson FastFoto FF-680W Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson FastFoto FF-680W Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson FastFoto FF-680W Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson FastFoto FF-680W users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson FastFoto FF-680W driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson FastFoto FF-680W and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson FastFoto FF-680W printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.