The Epson XP-310 Manual, Install capability to print over Wi-Fi made it soar over its competitors. Thanks to its intelligent technology integrated with Epson Connect, this printer can easily print from iPad, iPhone, tablet, and almost any smartphone. This XP-310 makes it ideal for people who are always on the go and accessing files from their mobile devices. Epson offers a free mobile app for iPhone and iPad users who seamlessly integrate their printer functionality. Printer settings couldn’t be more natural. I’ve sat around with my Brother’s printer before for over 2 hours trying to set it up. Epson XP-310 only takes 15 minutes to set everything up and start printing. All you need to do is set up your wireless network and everything goes well.
The XP-310 small size of this unit makes it ideal for portability. If you’re a photographer on-site and are doing something similar, this printer can be your most profitable asset. I have a friend who has even used this model for his photo booth, which is required to print a 4 × 6 image “Every 1-2 minutes for three consecutive hours. It proves there the efficiency of this product. The Epson XP-310 user interface is fantastic. It was built with simplicity in mind. Most printers have small screens that are hard to navigate. However, this printer has a display of almost 2 inches, which makes it very easy to navigate through menus and various tasks related to printing.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-310 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-310:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-310 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-310 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-434 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-310 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-310 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-310 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-310 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-310 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.