The Epson XP-4105 Manual, Install Printer is a tiny, hassle-free option for printing, scanning and copying documents from within your home. Its compact size saves valuable desk room for various other possessions and functions auto photo correction and straight scanning to the cloud. Besides simply printing, the XP-4105 likewise features a copier and scanner for comfort. It has a print speed of 10 ppm.
The Epson XP-4105 print resolution of 5760 x 1440 guarantees that your images and documents are suitable for their objective. XP-4105 has a standard tray ability of 100 pages, meaning that you can always have paper ready to go. It has auto 2-sided printing for a much more economical experience. You can utilize apps like Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, HP Print and Epson print with this printer. This XP-4105 printer calls for 39 series of ink. It is available in a trendy, black layout. It includes a 12-month warranty.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-4105 Driver Links:
Download Epson XP-4105 Scanner Driver Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-4105:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-4105 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-4105 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-8500 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-4105 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-4105 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-4105 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-4105 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-4105 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.