The Epson ET-2600 Manual, Install printer comes in a large box that displays a picture of the device at the top and some of its most important characteristics. In the box, you will find the following items: the printer itself, four bottles of ink (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow), electrical wires, user guide and CD with drivers and other utilities. Unfortunately, there is no USB cable in the package, and this will make installation harder for some users.
The unboxing experience is fast and painless, as you would expect. There are no premium accessories. In fact, Epson has decided not to tie a USB cable to connect the printer to a computer via a USB port. Some users will not appreciate this decision. The Epson ET-2600 comes with enough ink to print up to 4000 black pages and 6500 coloring pages, using concept quality settings. This should be enough for two years after buying a printer, in normal home use. Epson says that home users tend to print, on average, around 150 pages every month. Unfortunately, we, cannot verify this claim, because we have tested this printer for only three weeks, before publishing this review.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson ET-2600 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson ET-2600:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-Click the Epson ET-2600 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-2600 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2750 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson ET-2600 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-2600 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-2600 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-2600 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson ET-2600 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- epson et 2600 manual