The Epson ET-2600 Manual, Driver Download and Install printer comes in a large box that displays a picture of the device at the top and some of its most important characteristics. In the box, you will find the following items: the printer itself, four bottles of ink (Black, Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow), electrical wires, a user guide and a CD with drivers and other utilities. Unfortunately, there is no USB cable in the package, and this will make installation harder for some users.
The unboxing experience is fast and painless, as you would expect. There are no premium accessories. Epson has decided not to tie a USB cable to connect the printer to a computer via a USB port. Some users will not appreciate this decision. The Epson ET-2600 comes with enough ink to print up to 4000 black pages and 6500 coloring pages, using concept quality settings. This should be enough for two years after buying a printer for normal home use. Epson says that home users tend to print, on average, around 150 pages every month. Unfortunately, we cannot verify this claim because we tested this printer for only three weeks before publishing this review.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-860 Printer Driver, Manual, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Driver v2.50.02 Epson ET 2600||Download|
|Scanner Driver Utility v18.104.22.168 Epson ET 2600||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.5||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-2600 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-2600 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-Click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET 2600 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-2750 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Setup Epson ET-2600 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-2600 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-2600 manual into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the ET-2600 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-2600 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Try to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can re-install it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.