Epson ES-400 Driver and Scanner Downloads for Windows are chosen due to their excellent performance. You can take advantage of this printer to print your documents and photos with their best result. Before printing and finding out the outcome, let’s learn about how to install WorkForce ES-400.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce ES-400 Scanner, Driver Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility v126.96.36.199||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.2||Download|
|Epson ScanSmart v3.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson ES-400 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ES-400 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the Scanner
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ES-400 Scanner has been ready to use.
How to Setup Epson ES-400 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ES-400 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ES-400 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ES-400 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ES-400 Scanner and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the Scanner. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the Scanner. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.