The Epson XP-950 Manual, Install Printer Small-in-One Inkjet weighs in at 23 extra pounds, and its measurements are 19-inches by 14-inches by 6-inches. Make sure to devote some desk room for it though it should be stated that the XP-950’s wi-fi capacity lends itself to versatile positioning. You can print remotely. Now, this printer has some relocating components on the outside. The component that’s sticking out the farthest from the front in the above picture is the tray where your fresh prints will reside after they come out. Above it is the touch panel that needs to be raised when you’re printing. At the back is the feeder tray for 11 × 17 paper, and along the top is the scanner cover. To the left of the touch panel is a compartment door that houses the SD and CF card slots.
The Epson XP-950 scanner cover is jointed, and the scanner itself raises to disclose the innards where you’ll replace any or all of the six ink cartridges required to make full-color prints. Maintain this in mind for when you lack ink. This is the paper tray that moves in under the output tray. The XP-950 can approve a range of photo dimensions, with the basic ones being 4 × 6, 8.5 × 11 and 11 × 17. You readjust the grey sliders to the equivalent points depending upon the size of the paper you’re making use of.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-950 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-950:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-950 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-950 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-820 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-950 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-950 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-950 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-950 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-950 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- epson xp-950 manual