The Epson XP-820 Manual, Install is a powerful and complete all-in-one feature at an affordable price. This is a fast printer, scanner and copier full with fax capabilities, and also includes extras such as a super large and dynamic touch screen LCD with gesture support, the ability to print right to disk, front SD card slot and USB Jack for photo printing. The XP-820 device can also print built-in templates to create documents without a page layout program. Overall, the Epson XP-820 is an excellent choice for people who are looking for both a reliable photo printer and an excellent all-in-one business class.
The initial setup of XP-820 took the second-longest in its class, at 8 minutes and 8 seconds from the time we pressed the power button first to print it out, only 43 seconds faster. We find ink cartridges rather challenging to fit into the slot unless we put the cartridge in order. This Epson Xp-820 is easy to configure the device for Wi-Fi printing, which not only allows the device to sit anywhere on the network but and also makes it available for printing and scanning from mobile devices and the Epson Cloud Service. The printer even scans directly to Facebook, a feature useful for Thursday’s throwback.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-820 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-820:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-820 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-820 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-800 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-820 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-820 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-820 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-820 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-820 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.