The Epson XP-4100 Manual, Install wireless all-in-one offers 2-sided Auto printing and other high-performance features for efficient everyday home printing. Featuring a 2.4 “color LCD for simple setup and navigation, the XP-4100 makes it easy to copy print, and scan documents and photos wirelessly. Affordable individual ink cartridges mean you only replace colors that are used up. And, hands-free, voice-activated functions allows for easy printing, on command. Get photos and documents that can be touched with instant ink-all from a compact printer with a comfortable space-saving design.
Epson Epson-4100 able to print at 10 ppm in black or 5 ppm in color, achieving a maximum resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi, XP-4100 works to print high-quality images and photographs, as well as personal and business documents. It features a 100-page input tray that allows for automatic, double-sided printing and copying, and is compatible with Wi-Fi Direct to set up a free wireless network connection between tablets, smartphones, and printers.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-4100 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-4100:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-4100 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-4100 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson ET-7750 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-4100 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-4100 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-4100 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-4100 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-4100 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- how do you make a copy on an epsom xp-4100
- HOW TO CONNECT MY EPSON-4100 PRINTER TO MY LAPTOP
- manual for epsom xp-4100