The Epson XP-850 Manual, Driver Download and Install can print, scan, copy, and fax and is equipped with touch screens, Wi-Fi, and trays that allow you to print on optical discs. Other features include a USB port on the front and a collection of hidden memory card slots. The XP-850 can connect printers using Ethernet to share over a network or directly connect it to a computer using USB (you need to find your own cable). The built-in Wi-Fi printer can also be used to print over your wireless network and through mobile devices. After you set up the printer on a wireless (or wired) network and have internet access, you can also use it via Google Cloud Print.
The Epson XP-850 comes on a touch screen LCD on the control panel, with three main icons highlighting the main tasks: Copy, print photos, and Scan. It’s easy to use the device without a computer as an interface, which means you can easily print photos from an SD card or USB stick and send scans to a memory card or even to the Cloud. Surveillance here is the inability to scan to a USB stick.
We found the touch screen to be a little awkward to use at the time because it interpreted our scrolling movement as a tap, but there was a unique arrow key to the side of the screen to scroll through menu items, almost as if Epson knew it would be easier to navigate in this way. If you want to use the fax facility, you must connect with the on-screen keyboard because there is no physical keypad.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-850 Printer Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|Epson XP-850 Driver v7.02
|Epson XP-850 Scanner Driver Utility v22.214.171.124
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.4
How to Install Driver Epson XP-850:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-850 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-850 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-820 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-850 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-850 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-850 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-850 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-850 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.