The Epson XP-800 Manual, Install Prints the duplex pages as standard and we get 6, 0 sides per minute when printing the 20 pages of the document as the 10 duplex pages. The five pages of black text and graphical test color give 5.9 ppm. A respectable speed for printers in a range about this, but some way of Epson claims. The copying speed in black and color is quite a bit slower than the equivalent print speed, with one page taking 27s and five black text pages taking 51s. 15 x 10cm between photos take 39d and 54s in standard and 1:30 print mode in the best print mode. Emit speed is very fast to reproduce photos.
Comparing the test print of four and six colors Epson printers, we are permissible saying that we prefer those of the Epson XP-800, which looks more natural and with less emphasis on red and blues. Both are good, though, and tend to pull some complaints. The printed color on the singing paper is a bit better on the Expression Photo XP-850, but both are both in reproducing the original color in the copy. The five inks are available drums as a single cartridge and in Multipacks, although there are no significant savings in the go multipack route. We count the pages black and white at 3.4 p and one color for a fee of 11, 6 p. Chard It is excellent, although we changed Mauri more expensive all-in-one to run.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-800 Driver Links:
Scanner Driver XP-800 Links:
Epson Event Manager XP-800 Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-800 Printer:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-800 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-800 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-630 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-800 Driver Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-800 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-800 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-800 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-800 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.