The Epson XP-810 Manual, Install has almost every feature you might want in a multifunctional inkjet color. It has an easy-to-use, 3.5-inch touch screen control panel. Connectivity includes Ethernet, USB, and 802.11 b / g / n Wi-Fi. The printer also has direct Wi-Fi, so it can connect directly to the device rather than having to go through a wireless network. The front slot supports Secure Digital, Memory Stick, and compact flash media, and PictBridge. Epson also offers a large selection of Mobile printing applications and choices.
The only compensation for ink costs is print quality, which is some of the best that you will experience with consumer-level inkjet. The Epson XP-810 has dye-based pigments and blacks as well as Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow. Black pigment-based helps make text appear sharp even on plain paper. Meanwhile, black-based dyes help create a great sense of depth in photos. We always liked the bright, living palette that printed Epson-fixed photos, and the Epson XP-810 sticks with that tradition. Photos printed on plain paper can look slightly reddish, but they look spectacular on Epson’s photo paper.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-810 Driver Links:
Scanner Driver XP-810 Links:
Epson Event Manager XP-810 Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-810:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-810 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-810 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-820 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-810 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-810 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-810 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-810 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-810 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.