The Epson XP-630 inkjet multifunction printer supplies a mix of speed, solid graphics, and high photo quality, and additionals like support for mobile printing and the ability to scan to sd card and USB secrets. Scanning is also possible thanks to an 8.5×14″ shade flatbed situated on the top of the device. This includes an equipment resolution of 2400 dpi which can be inserted approximately 9600 x 9600 dpi for high-resolution imaging. This scanner also has an inner little bit deepness of 48-bit input and 24-bit output for shade.
The Epson XP-630 can copy 8.5 x 11″ or A4-sized files to generate as much as 10 cpm in black or 7.2 cpm in shade. Additional attributes include a 2.7″ touch panel LCD along with an sd card slot for SD cards and a USB port. Connecting to a computer or mobile device can be accomplished using either USB 2.0 or a Wi-Fi connection. With a clean, small style, the XP-630 Small-in-One Inkjet Printer from Epson brings 5760×1440 dpi printing as well as scanning and copying capacities to a home or little workgroup. It collaborates with paper up to 8.5 x 11″ in size for printing with a range of choices available without needing a PC. The XP-630 can print rapidly at accelerate to 13 ppm in black or ten ppm in the shade. Additionally, automatic duplex printing is offered.
The Epson XP-630 standard MFP functions are limited to printing from and scanning to a COMPUTER and working as a standalone photocopier. However, it can additionally print from and scan to a memory card, and it uses some options for printing on a printable optical disk, allowing you to print from a supplied program operating on your PC, copy a photo from its scanner straight to a disc, or print directly from a memory card or USB trick. You can also preview pictures on a memory card or a USB key on the 2.7-inch front-panel shade LCD before printing. Epson describes the LCD as a touch panel, which converts to touch-sensitive switches near the screen.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-630 Driver Links:
XP-630 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson Event Manager XP-630 Links:
How to Install Epson XP-630 Driver :
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-630 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-630 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson EcoTank ET-16150 Driver Download and Software for Windows
How to Setup Epson XP-630 Driver Using CD or DVD :
Epson XP-630 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-630 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-630 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detect ) the Epson XP-630 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.