The Epson XP-6000 Manual, Install ultra-powerful Small-in-One printer provides remarkable image quality and rapid print speeds. Print 4″ x 6″ image in as quick as 15 secs. With economical, specific 5-color Claria Premium Inks, you can print spectacular borderless images up to 8″ x 10″, plus sharp text. Conserve time with rapid quicken to 15.8 ISO ppm (black) and 11.3 ISO ppm (color) and auto 2-sided printing. Built-in USB and sd card ports, a 2.4″ shade LCD and committed photo/DVD trays offer additional benefit. Plus, you can quickly print from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer, or mobile phone with or without a router.
This XP-6000 product makes use of only original Epson-brand cartridges. Various other brands of ink cartridges and ink materials are not suitable and, even if referred to as compatible, may not function effectively. Black and shade Epson XP- 600 print speeds are measured by ISO/IEC 24734. Actual print times will vary based upon factors including system setup, software, and web page intricacy.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-6000 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-6000:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-6000 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-6000 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-5100 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-6000 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-6000 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-6000 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-6000 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-6000 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.