The Epson XP-5100 Manual, Install Printers performs well that meet the manufacturer’s claims, in this case, 14 pages per minute for mono printing, and 7.5 pages for documents containing text and color images. Mono printing is excellent, with smooth, clear text that won’t embarrass more expensive laser printers and bright colored graphics. It can even handle occasional photos as well, with a four-color print mechanism that produces exciting results on shiny photo paper. The photo Output is a bit slow, it takes a full minute to print a 6x4in postcard, but it’s still acceptable considering the printer’s cost.
The Epson XP-5100 has a compact design. Measuring only 187mm high, 375mm wide and 347mm depth, so it can comfortably sit on a table or shelf without spending too much space. The initial setup could be easier, as the minimal Quick Start Guide included in the box is nothing more than telling you to download the installer program from the Epson website, so you might end up searching on the website for the PDF Manual as well.
Epson has an impressive array of features, including 4800x1200dpi color printing, along with a scanner and copiers of 2400x1200dpi. There is Wi-Fi and USB connectivity, along with AirPrint for iPhone and iPad, and Google Cloud Print. The paper tray 150 sheets should be more than enough for most home users and, not unusual for printers in this price range, the XP-5100 also provides double-sided (duplex) printing.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-5100 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-5100:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-5100 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-5100 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-520 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-5100 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-5100 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-5100 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-5100 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-5100 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.