The Epson XP-530 Manual, Install, and Driver Download is the cheapest model in the Epson Expression Premium range of multifunctional inkjet printers (MFPs). It is aimed at creative users, using Epson’s five-ink machine, which combines pigment-based black for text printing with black, Cyan, Magenta, and yellow-based dyes for graphics and photos. You can share XP-530 over a wireless network, print from or scan to an inserted SD memory card, print from iPhone and Android devices, and print automatically on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), even though there is no Fax modem.
This Epson XP-530 is a high-speed color printer at this price, spits out 6×4 color photos in about a minute each, and despatching our color graphics test at 6.4 pages per minute (ppm) – more than 50% faster than we hoped for. His black text speed of 9.0 ppm is less impressive, but the switch to quality designs produced faint but acceptable results at 16.3 ppm. A single black A4 copy takes 16 seconds, while a color copy takes 24 seconds. The XP-530 scanner is also fast, requiring only 10 seconds to preview an A4 page or to capture it at 150 dots per inch (dpi). Achieving a 6×4 “600dpi photo takes only 25 seconds but repeats the job at 1,200dpi slow, at two minutes and 16 seconds.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-530 Printer Driver, Scanner, Software Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Printer Driver v2.68.02 Epson XP 530||Download|
|Scanner Driver Utility v22.214.171.124 Epson XP 530||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.5||Download|
How to Install Epson XP-530 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-530 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP 530 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-520 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-530 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-530 manual users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-530 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP 530 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-530 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.