The Epson XP-530 is the most affordable design in the Epson Expression Costs range of multifunctional inkjet printers (MFPs). It is aimed at innovative individuals, making use of Epson’s five-ink equipment, which integrates pigment-based black for message printing, with black, Cyan, Magenta, and yellow-based dyes for graphics and also photos. You can share XP-530 over a cordless network, print from or scan to a placed SD sd card, print from iPhone as well as Android tools, and print immediately on both sides of a sheet of paper (duplex printing), even though there is no Fax modem.
This Epson XP-530 is a high-speed printer at this rate, spits out 6×4 shade pictures in concerning a minute each, and also despatching our color graphics examination at 6.4 pages per minute (ppm) – more than 50% faster than we hoped for. His black message rate of 9.0 ppm is less impressive, yet the switch to quality layouts created pale however acceptable outcomes at 16.3 ppm. A solitary black A4 copy takes 16 secs, while a color copy takes 24 secs. The XP-530 scanner is likewise fast, requiring just 10 secs to preview an A4 page or to catch it at 150 dots per inch (dpi). Achieving a 6×4 “600dpi photo takes only 25 seconds, yet repeats the task at 1,200 dpi slow-moving, at 2 mins as well as 16 secs.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-530 Driver, Software and Scanner Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Printer Driver Epson XP-530||Download|
|Scanner Driver Epson XP 530||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||Download|
How to Install Epson XP-530 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-530 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-530 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Setup Epson XP-530 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-530 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-530 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-530 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-530 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.