The Epson XP-440 Small-in-One is among the tiniest all-in-one printers around and supplies good text and graphics quality and a substantial rate to go with a primary attribute collection. As is typical of budget home all-in-ones, the XP-440 prints, duplicates, and scans, but does not fax. The XP-440 does not have an (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage records ignored, and one more function is often left off of budget home devices. The flatbed scanner can scan or copy at up to letter size. Memory-card viewers accept cards in the SD household.
Packed with practical and useful functions, the XP-440 Small-in-One printer makes day-to-day printing a breeze. It is hi-res 2.7″ color LCD makes configuration and navigating easy. Make use of the built-in card slot1 to print indeterminate images PC-free. And also, economical private inks suggest you only require to change the cartridge that goes out. The portable Epson XP-440 permits you to print from practically anywhere, with or without a network even from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer or smartphone. And, its 100-sheet paper capability means you’ll refill paper much less typically. You can likewise print Instagram and Facebook photo collections and more with Epson’s Creative Print App.
The Epson XP-440 Small-in-One Printer offers a fundamental attribute set for home printing, with small paper capacity and does not have more office-centric details like an ADF, an auto-duplexer, and fax capacities. It has high print speed, and great message and graphics high quality (although it came up a little bit short in its photo-printing acumen.) It may no longer be the tiniest home all-in-one, as the XP-430 probably was, yet it’s better-rounded than the HP 3755 (and substantially much faster). You’ll pay more upfront for the Editors’ Choice Canon Pixma TS8020, but it will provide you much better photo quality. The XP-440 might save you space on your desk; however, with its reasonably high running prices, it could cost more than the Canon design in the future.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-440 Printer Driver Links:
XP-440 Scanner Driver Links:
Epson XP-440 Software Updater Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-440:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-440 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-440 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson XP-440 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-440 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-440 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-440 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-440 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.