The Epson XP-5100 multi-functional Print, copy, and scan. Perfect for the home office or as a daily family printer, the XP-5100 uses USB, Wireless, and Wi-Fi Direct options allowing you to print from a series of tools – also your smart device or tablet. Its huge 150-page capacity significantly reduces your reloading time, providing you with the flexibility to concentrate on the task at hand. Compatible with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Epson Connect, the XP-5100 allows you to effortlessly print electronic files from any allowed tool.
The Epson XP-5100 can immediately create high-quality, double-sided prints. Usually reserved for more prominent equipment, this function saves you the laborious duty of handing over and refilling paper- perfect for multi-page records. The XP-5100 prints at a monochrome price of approximately 14 pages per min (ppm) and a colour price of as much as 7.5 ppm, implying that hard copies are just a click away. The easy-to-use 6.1 cm colour display offers you accessibility to the functions and setups of the XP-5100, as well as a useful display of your ink degrees and Wi-Fi connection. Quiet setting and help options are likewise readily available within your reach.
The Epson XP-5100 suitable cartridges provide you exceptional worth for money with specific black, magenta, cyan and yellow devices so you change what you need. Print, copy and scan with the multi-functional Epson XP-5100. Perfect for the home office or as a day-to-day household printer, the XP-5100 uses USB, Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct choices permitting you to print from an array of tools – even your smartphone or tablet. Suitable with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and Epson Connect, the XP-5100 permits you to print digital files from any enabled device effortlessly.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-5100 Printer, Driver Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson XP-5100 Printer Driver Utility v126.96.36.199||Download|
|Epson XP 5100 Scanner Driver and Utility v188.8.131.52||Download|
|XP-5100 Epson Event Manager v3.11.53||Download|
How to Install Epson XP-5100 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-5100 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the Printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-5100 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-3105 Driver, Software, and Download
How to Setup Epson XP-5100 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-5100 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-5100 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-5100 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-5100 Printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the Printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.