The Epson XP-330 printer includes the all-in-one functionality that is presently regular with most high-quality printers. Hence, it checks, prints, and replicates, and will absolutely accommodate all your individual and solution needs. This XP-330 printer prints approximately 2.5 ISO ppm (color) and 9 ISO ppm (black). This indicates that you will definitely have the capacity to create documents by means of it in the fastest time feasible. Considering that the Epson XP-330 Wireless Color Photo Printer works with the Google Cloud Print system, you can use it to do fundamental printing from your tablet computer or clever tool.
The Epson XP-330 shade resolution on the Epson is assessed at 5760 by 1440 dpi. You will certainly obtain to produce more clear and a lot much more vibrant pictures with this printer when you include this with the white and black resolution of 5760 by 1440 dpi. The XP-330 printer consists of 4 personal ink cartridges. These are exceptionally affordable and you will only need to change the ink cartridges (yellow, magenta, cyan, and black) when the details color goes out. You can buy cost-effective re-manufactured appropriate ink cartridges from 4inkjets. com. Make use of a voucher code to preserve an added 10%.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-330 Driver, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Printer Driver v2.52.02||Download|
|Epson XP 330 Scanner Driver Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson XP-330 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-330 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-330 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Setup Epson XP-330 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-330 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-330 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-330 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-330 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.