The Epson ET-4500 printer has a 50-sheet ADF mounted on the scanner, and in front of it with a deal with angle is a full-width control panel, which includes a number board, navigating arrows, and switches for mono and color copies. The display has a sensible menu format and charts that make good sense. The only paper tray, which just has an ability of 100 sheets, is behind the printer, making it very easy to load. There are likewise USB and Ethernet outlets on the back, furnished with a cordless connection with very easy WPS setups.
The form factor is familiar sufficient, with paper files feeding in from the back and ejecting at the front, while the leading tray raises to disclose the scanner, and the whole upper area is hinged to disclose the inkjets and rollers. We had to use this to gain access to hatch frequently to resolve paper jams, however. This Epson ET-4500 is a relatively standard multifunction printer that has your printing, scanning, copying, and faxing requirements covered, however, doesn’t provide high-ends like a touchscreen interface, high-speed printing, or NFC connection.
Setting up the Epson ET-4500 for the very first time entails separating the lid of 4 ink bottles, drawing the foil cover off them, and squeezing the ink into the container at the appropriate end of the printer. We challenge you to complete this without ink on your finger or table. What you do obtain is a four-line mono LCD display with cursor buttons to browse it, together with an unrefined keyboard for entering messages. You’ll need to utilize this to enter your Wi-Fi password, as the similarly unrefined buddy application will not get this printer online for you.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson ET-4500 Drivers, Scanner, Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson ET-4500 Printer Driver v2.41||Download|
|Epson ET-4500 Scanner Driver Utility v126.96.36.199||Download|
|Epson ET-4500 Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson ET-4500 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson ET-4500 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson ET-4500 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Setup Epson ET-4500 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson ET-4500 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson ET-4500 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson ET-4500 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson ET-4500 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.