The Epson XP-300 printer may be small and compact; however, it can provide impressive top quality compared to its larger competitors. It offers a genuine wireless option with its linear Wi-Fi feature. It is also simple to link to your tablet and smartphone. Epson equipped it with an easy-to-use and navigate LCD control panel to handle your printing jobs. Locate less expensive yet high-quality substitute ink cartridges for your Epson XP-300 below at Inkjets.com. We are dedicated to offering first-rate remanufactured Epson ink cartridges with dependable delivery and excellent customer care. Acquisition your required Remanufactured Epson 200XL Ink Cartridges here today!
Ideal for any task, the cost-effective XP-300 supplies exceptional top quality and performance in a sleek, space-saving design. Peaceful and inconspicuous, this Small-in-One printer functions Epson Connect ™ for instant wireless printing from prominent mobile devices1. And, it provides the most recent in cordless technology1, so it’s effortless to print from any room in your house. The XP-300 consists of a 1.44″ LCD and memory card ports for basic, PC-free photo printing. Grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can also scan files and save them as PDFs or JPEGs or make brilliant shade copies instantly.
Obtain top-quality prints instantly with the Epson XP-300. This space-saving Epson printer is a robust and flexible maker that integrates the most up-to-date printing technology for your benefit and complete satisfaction. One of its advantages is its connectivity options. Its memory card slots and Wi-Fi link eliminate the demand to have a COMPUTER for shade and document printing.
Operating System (OS)
Table of Contents
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-300 Driver Download & Software For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson XP-300 Printer Driver v7.02||Download|
|Epson XP 300 Scanner Driver Utility v126.96.36.199||Download|
|Epson Software Updater v4.6.1||Download|
How to Install Epson XP-300 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP 300 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The XP-300 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-860 Manual, Install for Windows
How to Install Epson XP-300 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-300 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-300 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the XP-300 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-300 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.