Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW is ready for hard-hitting workgroups as this A3+ inkjet has an enormous 65,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle. It teams this up with impressively low running costs and claims a fast 34ppm top speed for both A4 mono and color prints. It’s aimed at businesses that want plenty of paper choices to hand, as the single 250-sheet A3+ base cassette can be augmented with three more 500-sheet trays.
The large rear MPT has room for 80-sheets up to A3+ sizes, and it can handle 256gms heavyweight paper as well. The Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW uses the same PrecisionCore print head technology as Epson’s commercial printers while its high-capacity DuraBrite Pro ink tanks deliver laser-matching print costs. Go for the high-yield XL cartridges, and you’ll pay a penny for a mono A4 page and 4.3p for a color one. The Epson WorkForce 840 is a good choice for you if you are a person who spends your life with a lot of paper,
Compatibility & System Requirements
Table of Contents
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW Software, Manual, Driver & Downloads
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW Printer Driver
|Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW Universal Print Driver
|WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW Driver
|WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW Product Setup
The Way to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW Driver by Using Setup File or CD or DVD Driver
Do you not have the CD or DVD motorist? You do not need to be worried about that since you are still able to install and utilize the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW. Simply follow the steps below and use your printer immediately.
- You need to download the installation file of Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW. You may click the link that is recommended above to download the setup file.
- When the setup file is ready, you can start to run it. Running the installation document means that you’re launching the setup wizard. There will be instructions. Simply follow it step by step until the end.
- Connect the USB cable between the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW printer along with your personal computer or PC. Do not do it except you find the education to do so.
- Just wait to see the link of the printer into the computer. There’ll be instructions to follow. Just do the instructions until the end.
- Just ensure that you enter all of the values and complete the procedure that is installment.
- Examine the printer whether it’s working or not. By following the steps above, When it isn’t functioning properly, you can reinstall. Just make sure you are following all of the steps.
How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW by Using a CD or DVD Driver
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW driver users often opt to install the driver by using a CD or DVD driver because it is quicker and simple to do. You can follow the steps below, In case you have to DVD or CD driver.
- Make sure that you have the ideal CD or DVD driver for Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW.
- Place in the CD driver for PC or your computer.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the setup wizard.
- Practice the steps that appear on display until the finish.
- You’re requested to link cable involving Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW and pc cable. Important to note can make it after you read an education to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instruction.
- Wait before the computer or PC find the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW printer and continue the procedure.
- Do not forget to enter all of the values to the wizard until you finish the installation procedure.
- The thing to do would be attempting the printer. Attempt to print something to check if the printer is functioning or not. By following the steps above, if it isn’t, you can reinstall. Just make sure you have done all the steps.
The Way to Check If Printer is Connected to Computer or Not
Before utilizing Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW driver, it’s essential to ensure that the printer is on the computer. The listing below is the steps to check if the printer is on the pc or not.
- The very first thing to do is restarting all the devices like your personal computer or PC, printer, and the router.
- When everything goes back to normal, simply visit the printer control panel.
- Begin to print the Wireless Network Test report.
- This action triggers the printing process and you’ll get the report in a printing newspaper. If it’s effective, it means that your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW is on the computer.
- You are all set to use the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW to print various kinds of files.
The Way to Check If Printer is currently Working or Not
It is also important to ensure your Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW driver is functioning or not printing something. This is the way to see if your printer is working or not. Printing a test page is one of the options.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer and connect it to the pc.
- Load papers into the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW printer.
- Click the Window button and select the Control Panel.
- Continue the procedure by clicking the View Devices and Printers and right click on your printer.
- Find the Select Properties and click on it.
- Click the print test page and it’s working, the printer will print the webpage automatically.
There is also a case it doesn’t work because of troubleshooting issue. By following the steps, you may check it:
- Try to examine it by opening the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW and assessing the paper jam. Remove it and try to print it.
- Try to check the ink level since there’s a possibility that the printer is running out of ink. You can replace the empty cartridge and then install a brand new one.
- Attempt to check the cables and ensure they are attached correctly.
- Attempt to upgrade the printer’s driver. You simply need to click on the start button and pick All Programs.
It may be reasoned that the issues are appeared due to the ink or the system. It is essential that you test it first. Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW is an excellent printer that helps you to print documents and photos beautifully. You don’t need to be concerned if you are running out of ink since WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW ink cartridge is easy to find along with an inexpensive price. So, if you want to utilize your new WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW printer straight away, make sure to download the compatible Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8010DW software.