The Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Color Multifunction Printer is a midrange shade all-in-one (AIO) planned for relatively high-volume printing and copying in mini, tiny, and home-based office settings. It’s quick, prints well at sensible running costs, and is packed with functions. The Epson EC-4040 color inkjet AIO prints well with sensible running costs, making it a sound investment for tiny workplaces with medium-volume print and copy requirements.
The Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 multifunction printer high-speed printing enhanced productivity for your little job group. Powered by cutting-edge PrecisionCore technology, the Epson EC-4040 provides print-shop-quality prints with a laser-sharp message. WorkForce Pro EC-4040 250-sheet paper ability means you’ll change paper much less frequently.
The Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 outcome high quality is superior overall. Text is black, smooth, and precise, despite having relatively detailed fonts. Shade graphics have the common (for an Epson inkjet) little pinkish actors, yet the effect looks natural. Grayscale graphics are excellent, with just the darkest areas rendered a little muddy. Shade scans are great, as well, though a little blurry.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Driver, Scanner, and Download For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Printer Driver v7.12||Download|
|WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Scanner Driver Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Epson EC-4040 Software Updater v4.6.2||Download|
How to Install Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Pro EC-4040 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson WorkForce Pro WF-7820 Driver Download, Software and Setup
How to Setup Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce Pro EC-4040 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson EC-4040 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the WorkForce Pro EC-4040 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.