Epson WorkForce GT-1500 Driver Download, Software for Windows 7, 8, 10 is chosen due to its excellent performance. You can take advantage of this printer to print your documents and photos with its best result. Before printing and finding out the outcome, let’s learn about how to install WorkForce GT-1500.
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
Epson WorkForce GT-1500 Driver Download, Software for Windows
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v3.497|
|ISIS Scanner Driver v1.6.10909.17001|
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.9|
|Epson Event Manager v3.10.94|
|Epson Copy Utility v4.1.1|
The Way to Install Epson WorkForce GT-1500 Driver by Using Setup File or CD or DVD Driver
Do you not have the CD or DVD motorist? You do not need to be worried about that since you are still able to install and utilize the Epson WorkForce GT-1500 scanner. Simply follow the steps below and use your printer immediately.
- You need to download the installation file of Epson WorkForce GT-1500 driver. You may click the link that is recommended above to download the setup file.
- When the setup file is ready, you can start to run it. Running the installation document means that you’re launching the setup wizard. There will be instructions. Simply follow it step by step until the end.
- Connect the USB cable between the Epson WorkForce GT-1500 scanner along with your personal computer or PC. Do not do it except you find the education to do so.
- Just wait to see the link of the printer into the computer. There’ll be instructions to follow. Just do the instructions until the end.
- Just ensure that you enter all of the values and complete the procedure that is installment.
- Examine the scanner whether it’s working or not. By following the steps above, When it isn’t functioning properly, you can reinstall. Just make sure you are following all of the steps.
How to Install Epson WorkForce GT-1500 by Using a CD or DVD Driver
Epson WorkForce GT-1500 driver users often opt to install the driver by using a CD or DVD driver because it is quicker and simple to do. You can follow the steps below, In case you have to DVD or CD driver.
- Make sure that you have the ideal CD or DVD driver for Epson WorkForce GT-1500.
- Place in the CD driver for PC or your computer.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the setup wizard.
- Practice the steps that appear on display until the finish.
- You’re requested to link cable involving Epson WorkForce GT-1500 and pc cable. Important to note can make it after you read an education to do so. Don’t do it until you see the instruction.
- Wait before the computer or PC find the Epson WorkForce GT-1500 scanner and continue the procedure.
- Do not forget to enter all of the values to the wizard until you finish the installation procedure.
- The thing to do would be attempting the scanner. Attempt to print something to check if the scanner is functioning or not. By following the steps above, if it isn’t, you can reinstall. Just make sure you have done all the steps.
The Way to Check If Scanner is Connected to Computer or Not
Before utilizing the Epson WorkForce GT-1500 driver, it’s essential to ensure that the scanner is on the computer. The listing below is the steps to check if the scanner is on the pc or not.
- The very first thing to do is restarting all the devices like your personal computer or PC, scanner, and the router.
- When everything goes back to normal, simply visit the scanner control panel.
- Begin to print the Wireless Network Test report.
- This action triggers the printing process and you’ll get the report in a printing newspaper. If it’s effective, it means that your Epson WorkForce GT-1500 is on the computer.
- You are all set to use the Epson WorkForce GT-1500 to print various kinds of files.
The Way to Check If Scanner is currently Working or Not
It is also important to ensure your Epson WorkForce GT-1500 driver is functioning or not printing something. This is the way to see if your scanner is working or not. Printing a test page is one of the options.
- Press the power button to turn on the scanner and connect it to the pc.
- Load papers into the Epson WorkForce GT-1500 scanner.
- Click the Window button and select the Control Panel.
- Continue the procedure by clicking the View Devices and Printers and right click on your scanner.
- Find the Select Properties and click on it.
- Click the print test page and it’s working, the printer will print the webpage automatically.
There is also a case it doesn’t work because of troubleshooting issue. By following the steps, you may check it:
- Try to examine it by opening the Epson WorkForce GT-1500 and assessing the paper jam. Remove it and try to print it.
- Try to check the ink level since there’s a possibility that the scanner is running out of ink. You can replace the empty cartridge and then install a brand new one.
- Attempt to check the cables and ensure they are attached correctly.
- Attempt to upgrade the scanner’s driver. You simply need to click on the start button and pick All Programs.
It may be reasoned that the issues are appeared due to the ink or the system. It is essential that you test it first. Epson WorkForce GT-1500 is an excellent scanner that helps you to print documents and photos beautifully. You don’t need to be concerned if you are running out of ink since Epson WorkForce ink cartridge is easy to find along with inexpensive price. So, if you want to utilize your new WorkForce GT-1500 scanner straight away, make sure to download the compatible Epson WorkForce GT-1500 software.