The Epson WorkForce ES-500W Manual, Install Duplex Wireless Record Scanner is marketed as a desktop scanner for home and small office which seems to be the ideal fit. However, we could also see it being right in the house is also a sized tool office. In the package is the ES-500W scanner, a SuperSpeed USB cable television, AC adapter, power cord, and Start Right here poster. The scanner has a solid feeling to it and has a profile like most of the Epson scanners we have examined. Measuring 6.6″ x 11.6″ x 6.9″ and considering 8.1 lbs., you will possibly intend to have a different table or shelf to place it on because it would undoubtedly subdue most work desks in a home office.
The Epson WorkForce ES-500W scanner’s leading cover folds and bent on exposing the automatic file feeder (ADF) that can manage approximately 50 sheets at once ranging from 2″ x 2″ to 8.5″ by 240″, although we can not imagine a file 20 feet long. The ES-500W scanner is rated for 35 pages per min (ppm) duplex which causes approximately 70 photos per min, based on 300 dpi scans in color, black & white or grey range. This is especially useful when you have a massive record to scan because, at 35 ppm, it can be challenging to catch them all by hand.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson WorkForce ES-500W Drivers Links:
Epson Scanner ES-500W Driver Links:
Epson ES-500W Software Updater Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce ES-500W:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce ES-500W Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce ES-500W Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson WorkForce ES-500W Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce ES-500W users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce ES-500W driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WorkForce ES-500W and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce ES-500W printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.