The Epson WorkForce DS-860 Manual, Install ultra-fast document scanner was designed for circumstances where the rate is crucial, and dependability is critical. Blazing via scans up to 65 ppm, it includes auto paper dimension detection and dynamic skew adjustment to prevent paper jams and prevent downtime. A robust and dependable workhorse, the DS-860 includes an 80-page ADF and 6000-page daily obligation cycle. The WorkForce DS-860 is simple to incorporate right into practically any document management system and operations procedure many thanks to WIA, TWAIN, and ISIS chauffeur support, while sophisticated photo adjustments make getting sharp scans simple.
The Epson DS-860 also scans straight to prominent cloud solutions. This WorkForce DS-860 scanner features a small footprint and high-speed scanning of as much as 65ppm/ 130ipm, even at 300dpi in color. This, integrated with hardware JPEG compression, makes big scan tasks faster to process. Its ReadyScan technology certifies mercury-free products and warranties no workout time before scanning.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WorkForce DS-860 Printer Driver Links:
Epson DS-860 Scanner Driver Links:
WorkForce DS-860 Document Capture Pro Links:
How to Install Driver Epson WorkForce DS-860:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WorkForce DS-860 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WorkForce DS-860 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson WorkForce ST-4000 Manual, Install Drivers for Windows
How to Install Epson WorkForce DS-860 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WorkForce DS-860 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WorkForce DS-860 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WorkForce DS-860 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson WorkForce DS-860 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.