The Epson WF-3530 has been developed to fit completely right into tiny, busy office atmospheres with its rapid print speeds and duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing. Additionally, this model features dual 250-sheet paper trays, a 6.3 centimeters LCD screen with a user-friendly control panel for easy menu navigating and Epson Connect. Thanks to Epson’s quick drying DURABrite Ultra Ink, service papers are water, spot and highlighter immune. Cartridges are additionally readily available in XL size, aiding to save better on costs. XL inks are excellent for high print quantities, offering up to a 50 percent lower cost-per-page than affordable lasers.
The Epson WF-3530 printer 4-in-1 with ADF for little workplaces with 6.3 m LCD screen, dual paper trays and double-sided printing, scanning, copying and faxing. Business-quality printing at up to 15ppm for single-sided papers and 7.9 ppm for double-sided files guarantees work is supplied promptly and effectively each time. This tool allows customers to load up to 500 sheets of A4 plain paper through twin paper trays. It has a single-sheet rear-feed paper tray offering media adaptability, accepting different paper kinds and thicknesses, such as card, envelopes and calling card. With a duplex ADF for multi-page scanning, copying and faxing, this printer gives whatever a little office or workgroup demands in one small device.
The Epson WF-3530 Wireless Color Printer is fantastic for those who are searching for spending plan printers that have terrific and fast result performance. Though it does not have the most effective printing top quality, it offers satisfying results for home and office use and will certainly be a smart worth choice for the expense-conscious consumer.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson WF-3530 Printer Driver v1.53 Links:
WF-3530 Scanner Driver and Epson Scan Utility v126.96.36.199 Links:
Epson WF-3530 Fax Utility v3.21.00.02 Links:
How to Install Epson WF-3530 Driver:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson WF-3530 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson WF-3530 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson WorkForce 545 Driver Download, Software and Setup
How to Setup Epson WF-3530 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson WF-3530 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson WF-3530 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson WF 3530 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson WF-3530 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.