The Epson Stylus CX3500 Manual, Install Drivers distinguishes itself by having four private ink cartridges rather than one black and one tri-color. Its ink makes use of Epson’s DuraBrite technology, which improves defense versus strong light. It does not have a built-in card reader, nor does it support PictBridge. We were pleasantly amazed by the low sound discharge from this system throughout printing. Epson CX3500 likewise has a really smooth roller and paper-eject mechanisms, which are barely distinct as the paper moves past the print heads and afterward ultimately hinges on the result tray.
The Epson CX3500 is an extremely adaptable document printer and allows for as much as four quality modes to be picked: economy, draft, normal and fine. These settings can be selected from the Advanced area of the print chauffeur. In fine high quality, the text is knifelike and not overly dark, while regular mode prints out the little lighter text at a lower resolution. The economic situation setting generates very light grey text appropriate for checking, while draft mode generates a little darker text that is extremely blocky. Its photo-quality outcome was superb during our examinations, with no noticeable banding and practical shade tones. It managed to print an A4 shade photo in 13 mins 47 seconds.
The print vehicle driver supports reverse printing and manual two-sided printing. The printer can likewise generate borderless prints at as much as A4 size. We are made use of to obtaining wonderful quality checks from Epson equipment and the Epson Stylus CX3500 proved that it can likewise catch precise shade and greyscale input. It took much longer than a number of its peers to scan in a full-color A4 photo (1 min 44 secs), particularly with the descreen setup made it possible for. Unfortunately, this model does not ship with any kind of OCR software.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson Stylus CX3500 Printer Driver Links:
Epson CX3500 Scanner DriverLinks:
Stylus CX3500 Easy Photo Print Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Stylus CX3500:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Stylus CX3500 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Stylus CX3500 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Stylus CX3500 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Stylus CX3500 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Stylus CX3500 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Stylus CX3500 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Stylus CX3500 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.