The Epson Expression 11000XL Manual, Install is a high-resolution A3 scanner made to satisfy one of the most requiring visuals arts applications. Featuring Epson Scan innovative imaging functions and extraordinary SilverFast Ai8 image-processing functions, this graphic scanner offers excellent photo reproduction. Thanks to the Epson 11000XL’s top-of-the-range scanning technology, users can attain exceptionally high-quality photo recreation up to A3 style. Easy-to-use, Epson Scan runs in either automatic or specialist modes, allowing individuals to optimize their scanning outcomes.
The Epson Expression 11000XL optical thickness of 3.8 DMax and 48-bit color depth make sharp and exact scanning for the full reproduction of the largest variety of shades, also in shadow areas. On top of that, the high 2400 x 4800dpi resolution and ultra-precise Micro Action Drive technology, allows users to capture even the smallest detail with outstanding clarity. A thorough bundle of packed software and imaging technology ensures the Expression 11000XL can execute a variety of features easily and effectively. Epson Scan features valuable functions for getting rid of dirt sound and grain reduction to smooth the appearance of images.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson Expression 11000XL Scanner Driver Links:
Epson 11000XL Scan Updater Links:
Expression 11000XL Event Manager Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Expression 11000XL:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Expression 11000XL Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Expression 11000XL Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Expression 11000XL Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Expression 11000XL users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Expression 11000XL driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Expression 11000XL and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Expression 11000XL printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.