The Epson Workforce ES-60W Manual, Install can easily be carried and rapidly established, and even utilized without a power source, making it even easier to remain very organized. It immediately identifies whether it’s in wireless or USB setting no treatment needed. It’s suitable for SOHO settings with minimal space where a straightforward scanning option is needed. Connects quickly to a phone, tablet, or laptop. The Epson ES-60W has built-in Wi-Fi and battery with an LCD Panel, offering real mobility to scan anywhere at rates of merely 4 secs per web page. When completely billed, scan up to 300 pages without the demand for a source of power.
The ability to scan a vast array of document and media kinds makes this version a trusted property. It deals with paper from 35gsm to 270gsm, and lengthy paper approximately 1.8 meters. Epson’s brand-new ScanSmart software makes it easy for anyone to scan just how they desire, giving an easy-to-use step by the step scanning process. Users can conserve and send out data alike layouts like PDF, jpeg, tiff and much more. Constant scanning with automatic feed mode speeds up the scanning procedure, while the CIS sensing unit provides instantaneous scanning without heat up time. The new LCD panel makes it simple to specify job tasks when working from another location.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson Workforce ES-60W Driver Links:
Epson ES-60W Scanner Driver Links:
How to Install Driver Epson Workforce ES-60W:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson Workforce ES-60W Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson Workforce ES-60W Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson Workforce ES-60W Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson Workforce ES-60W users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson Workforce ES-60W driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson Workforce ES-60W and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson Workforce ES-60W printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.