The Epson XP-960 Manual, Install large format photo printer amazed us with its great photo quality, relatively fast print speed and an impressive all-in-one design that adds photo scanning and copying to the mix. This Epson XP-960 is a large format photo printer with a craze for high-quality photo printing. Tricked by features such as mobile printing from tablets and smartphones, support for all sorts of specialty papers, and label printing for CDS and DVDs, this is a versatile device. However, the real attraction is the use of six combined inks to create a rich and vibrant color. With the ability to print true-to-life and all-in-one design images that add photo-Grade scans and copy capabilities, the XP-960 gets the Top Ten Gold Award Review, making it the best printer for our photos to review.
The Epson XP-960 distinguishable itself in our photo printing test with outstanding print quality-vivid and balanced colors and flesh tones looked natural and true to life. With 5760 x 1440 resolution, the printer creates precise details and offers borderless printing across all supported print sizes. In our testing, whether we were printing a 4 x 6 image or a large format of 8 x 10 photos, the ink was consistent and error-free. When compared to side-by-side with the competition, XP-960 ‘s prints consistently amazed us. Photos are also printed relatively quickly. When printing a 4 x 6 photo, it takes an average of 68 seconds per print, just one minute per photo. However, the large format of the print Clock is at an average of 154 seconds each, which is more than half a minute faster than competing for large format printers.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Download Epson XP-960 Setup Links:
How to Install Driver Epson XP-960:
- Click to downloaded the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-960 Driver download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step by step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-960 Printer has been ready to use.
How to Install Epson XP-960 Using CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-960 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-960 driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-960 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identify(detect ) the Epson XP-960 printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths to the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempting the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.
Incoming search terms:
- epson xp-960 printer manual scanning