The Epson XP-7100 is a high-quality all-in-one printer in a compact and modern style, ideal for any hectic home. You can enjoy clear, sharp text with the Claria Premium photo black ink in actual Epson design and anticipate dynamic, attractive colors with the five-color Claria Premium color and pigment ink collection. The XP-7100 is easy to use with or without a computer system and includes a 10.9 centimeters LCD display, double-sided printing, 100 sheet input tray and an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) for copying and scanning multi-page records. Without the demand to separately feed sheets, as much as 30 single or double-sided records will automatically scan and copy.
Epson XP-7100’s sturdy online reputation and sleek design make it the ideal printer for a busy office or any family on the go, yet if you are still unclear contact us today for additional information and guidance from our skilled printer specialists. A double front-loading paper tray allows uncomplicated adjustments in between common paper printing and photo printing, and for those that need to print even more specialty records or products, CD/DVD printing is available and there is a convenient back paper feed for use with thicker paper. Additionally, the XP-7100 enjoys approximately 32ppm across mono and color printing.
Operating System (OS)
Windows 7 (x64), Windows 7 (x86), Windows 8 (x64), Windows 8 (x86), Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8.1 (x86), Windows XP (x64), Windows XP (x86), Windows 10 (x64), Windows 10 (x86)
Epson XP-7100 Driver Download & Software For Windows:
|File Name||Link Downloads|
|Epson XP-7100 Printer Driver Utility v188.8.131.52||Download|
|Epson XP 7100 Scanner Driver & Utility v184.108.40.206||Download|
|Event Manager v3.11.53 Epson XP-7100||Download|
How to Install Epson XP-7100 Driver:
- Click to download the file with Windows.
- Double-click the Epson XP-7100 Driver Download
- Connect your Epson to the computer using USB and power on the Printer
- Double-click on the installation icon to start the installation.
- Then you follow the step-by-step instructions on your monitor screen.
- Finished, The Epson XP-7100 Printer has been ready to use.
Read Also: Epson XP-6100 Driver, Software, and Download
How to Setup Epson XP-7100 Using a CD or DVD Driver:
Epson XP-7100 users choose to install the driver using a CD or DVD driver because it is easy and fast to do.
- Insert the CD Epson XP-7100 Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD run on your PC or Computer.
- Start to run the setup file, and you must follow the installation guide.
- Follow the actions(step) which appear on the screen to complete.
- You are asked to link(connect) a USB cable in between the Epson XP-7100 and the computer system cable.
- It is important to note: do it after you read the instructions to do it. Don’t do it before you see the directions.
- Wait a while until the computer or PC identifies (detects) the Epson XP-7100 Printer and continues the process.
Don’t forget to include all the worths in the wizard up until you have finished the setup process.
- The last thing to do is to try the Printer. Try printing something to check whether the printer is working or not. If not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Make sure you have done all the steps.
- The last thing to do is attempt the printer. Tray to print something to examine whether the printer is working or not. If it is not, you can reinstall it by following the steps above. Ensure that you have done all the actions.